Tutorials for Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition
Learn to use Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition software by downloading tutorials to your device.
The Tutorials for Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition are designed to introduce novice users of Smartphone, Pocket PC, and Pocket PC Phone Edition devices to the capabilities of the latest release of Windows Mobile software. The tutorials combine text and animations to illustrate how to perform common tasks.
- Connect your Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition device to your desktop computer. You need to have Microsoft ActiveSync installed and a partnership established.
- Click the Download Now button for your device at the side of this page to start the download process.
- Read the EULA and click «I Accept» to continue.
- Click the Download Now button
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.
- When the desktop installation program is complete, follow the directions on the device to complete the installation.